Careful, Comprehensive Book Keeping
Unlike other businesses, professional associations are tasked with managing more complex and detailed accounting systems and practices.
In most cases, when we review the accounting records of a new association, we discover reporting errors, inaccuracies, and poor management. This is often due to staff turnover, poor training, or a general lack of understanding regarding association book keeping and accounting best practices.
Meticulous Money Management is Key to Association Growth
Effective financial management starts by implementing processes which adhere to association financial management best practices. A few of these practices include:
- Creating Internal Policies and Controls
- Creating an Annual Operating Budget
- Creating realistic Operating Expenses
- Ensuring Membership Dues are Managed and Collected in a Timely Fashion
- Create Financial Goals That Align With Your Strategic Plan
Guide to Growing Your Association
Growing an association can be challenging. Download our
FREE guide and discover some helpful tips and advice from those who know what it takes to effectively grow an association.
Benefits of Outsourced Financial Management
When your association chooses to outsource financial management to Stansfeld, LLC., you’ll get:
- A Proven System which follows Association and Non-Profit Best Practices
- Consistent and Accurate Reporting and Records Maintenance
- Payment Oversight and Reconciliation
- Operational Budgets Which Align With Your Strategic Plan
- Fundraising Expertise
Stansfeld is here to add value, oversight, and proper fiscal management for your association.
Is Your Association Ready for a Helping Hand?
Stansfeld, LLC Provides Association Management Which Leads to Growth
Event Planning and Management
Strategic Planning and Execution
Wherever your management is struggling, Stansfeld, LLC can help. Contact us today and let us take the organizational management burden off your shoulders. In doing so, we'll work together to grow your association and help you reach your goals.