Careful, Comprehensive Book Keeping
Associations have unique, complex accounting challenges.
When we review the accounting records of a new association, we often discover reporting errors, inaccuracies, and other accounting issues. These issues can arise because of staff turnover, poor training, or a lack of understanding of association bookkeeping and accounting best practices.
Meticulous Money Management is Key to Association Growth
Effective financial management starts by implementing processes based on association financial management best practices. A few of these practices include:
- Creating Internal Policies and Controls
- Creating Annual Operating Budgets
- Creating Realistic Operating Expenses
- Ensuring Membership Dues Are Managed and Collected in a Timely Fashion
- Creating Financial Goals That Align With Your Strategic Plan
Guide to Growing Your Association
Growing an association can be challenging. Download our
FREE guide and discover some helpful tips and advice from those who know what it takes to effectively grow an association.
Benefits of Outsourced Financial Management
When your association chooses to outsource financial management to Stansfeld, LLC., you’ll get:
- A Proven System which follows Association and Non-Profit Best Practices
- Consistent and Accurate Reporting and Records Maintenance
- Payment Oversight and Reconciliation
- Operational Budgets Which Align With Your Strategic Plan
- Fundraising Expertise
Stansfeld is here to add value, oversight, and proper fiscal management for your association.
Is Your Association Ready for a Helping Hand?
Stansfeld, LLC Provides Association Management Which Leads to Growth
Event Planning and Management
Strategic Planning and Execution
Wherever your management is struggling, Stansfeld, LLC can help. Contact us today and let us take the organizational management burden off your shoulders. In doing so, we'll work together to grow your association and help you reach your goals.